Can you believe it? 2016. Time to stop reflecting on the year gone by and start looking ahead to new products, new events and new offers. January First up we have our twin pack of 100% Egyptian cotton tea towels. Soft and absorbent and an […]
It’s almost that time again, to start planning for visitors, dinner parties, lunches, afternoon tea and more. Whatever your chosen entertainment we all know that cooking and entertaining can become stressful. Here at Ringtons and Monkeyfeet HQ We have a rule throughout December: RELAX, HAVE […]
1. Watch your favourite Christmas movies – You might even get to see that heart-warming TV department store advert during the breaks too! Have you seen ours?
2. Count down the days – Make an advent calendar to give yourself a special treat each day. It could be a chocolate, a beer, or your favourite Ringtons biscuit.
3. Bake – Fill the house with merry smells by making mince pies, Christmas cake or the Christmas pudding.
4. Put up the Christmas tree and decorations – The more tinsel and sparkle the better!
5. Drink Christmas beverages – Relax with a mulled wine, Advocaat or a warm mug of Ringtons Christmas Spice Loose Tea.
6. Visit a German market – The hustle and bustle and smell of gluhwein and bratwurst will get you feeling festive.
7. Wear a Christmas jumper – Cute, classic or funny, you’ll be sure to raise a smile and help spread the Christmas cheer!
8. Shop – Buy something special for the ones you love. If you’re stuck for ideas you can’t go wrong with a Christmas gift from Ringtons.
9. Listen to Christmas songs – Put on your favourite Christmas album, turn the volume up and have a good old singalong!
10. Wrap up presents and write out cards – Those festive scenes and the thought of your loved ones opening their gifts will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
11. Take a tour of decorated houses – Some people go all out, lighting up their houses and gardens with inflatable Santas, lit up snowmen and flashing lights. Show your appreciation by leaving a donation in their charity collection box if they have one.
12. Enjoy a party – Whether it’s with your friends, family or work colleagues, wear a silly hat, pull crackers and tell bad jokes. It’s all part of the fun.
With Christmas fast approaching, you‘ll want to make sure that you pencil our last delivery dates in your diary. Avoid the pitfalls and make sure you get all your presents on time. For anyone wishing to use our Free Doorstep Delivery service, your last order […]
The Christmas preparation is well and truly underway. Presents are being sought out, lists are being made and the weather is certainly making us want to stay indoors to enjoy some winter warmers. So here are our top tips for keeping you and your loved […]
Here at Ringtons we’re already planning for Christmas 2014! We know that many of you like to be prepared for the hustle and bustle of the upcoming festive period, just like we do. That’s why we’ve launched many of our popular Christmas products now, so you can stock up in plenty of time. But beware, these items are limited edition, so once they’re gone, they’re gone.
Go nuts for our famous Double Coated Chocolate Brazils. An indulgent treat for family and friends, these are chunky, delicious and definitely moreish.
Our Chocolate Crème Duo’s have had a bit of an update this year with the addition of zesty lime flavoured fondants to go with our popular coffee crèmes. Two tiers of deliciousness!
Take all the hassle out of wrapping your gifts with our Luxury Gift Box. Presented in a festive purple box decorated with snowflakes, this is fantastic value for money. It includes mince pies, Christmas pudding, tea, biscuits and more.
The Savoury Selection is another returnee. After a sell out in 2012 we’ve brought it back, complete with relish, chutney and digestive biscuits.
The run up to Christmas sees the pace at Ringtons HQ step up a gear – or two! We recommend that you buy as early as you can, as stock of our Christmas specials is limited and may run out the closer to Christmas we get. Also, allow time if you are going to be using the Free Delivery by a Ringtons Salesperson, as this will still take up to 30 days. That is, unless you are ordering for delivery in the UK and your order is over £30. Then you get the option of free courier delivery within 2 or 3 days as well!
So make sure you keep a close eye on our website as we have more new products out later this month and a very exciting development to help you create your own gift boxes. Watch this space!
To find out about our new products click here.