Use up unwanted or odd cups and saucers to create an adorable tea cup bird feeder that’s also a feast for the eyes!
- A cup and saucer, cleaned (make sure it’s not chipped)
- Bird seed and treats
- Twine or string, 3x 50cm lengths
- Glue gun
- Take your twine or string and tightly tie the ends of them together into a knot. Next, glue the knot to the base of the saucer (and when we say base we mean the underside!).
- Evenly space out the string from underneath your saucer, hold them up and gather together. Tie the ends with a knot so the saucer is securely hanging in the middle.
- Apply glue to the side of your chosen cup and stick to the saucer. Hold in place until dry. Make sure it’s really secure, if not add more glue. Voila!
- Find a wind sheltered area in your garden and hang, adding plenty of bird treats!