We’re absolutely determined to fill our houses with all things tea over the coming weeks… The first thing we’re going to do is make ourselves some delightful herb plant pot caddies! An absolute treat to admire on our window sills… and to cook with!
- A selection of tea caddies or any containers you have to hand, cleaned
- A selection of herb plants or seeds
- If your squeaky clean caddy or container doesn’t have a drainage hole in the bottom, you’ll need to add a few – it’s easy to do with a drill.
- Fill your caddies up with compost and either firmly plant your herbs or lightly sow your seeds and water.
- Place on a window sill or anywhere else around the house that gets plenty of light and make sure to pop a saucer underneath. You want keep your plant watered and don’t forget to use the herbs when cooking!