Now it’s Summer, this is a craft you can really get creative with!
Use whatever you have to hand – faux or fresh flowers – there’s no rules and it’s a wonderful way to bring the outside in, safely – during these bright Summer days. It’s also as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Fresh flowers and foliage or faux flowers (why not use cut flowers from your own garden)
- An old embroidery ring or wooden hoop
- Wire or string
- Start by placing your foliage or a good base flower around your hoop, we used Gypsophila. Wind around your wire or string, securing the flowers/foliage to the hoop.
- Once done, you can start slotting in the rest of your flowers by sliding the stalks through the wire or string. Cut off any long stems and arrange as you please.
- Finish off by adding a loop of string to the top to hang it with and enjoy!
TIP: To create a longer lasting design, dry out flowers and grasses and use them instead!