12 Ways to get into the Christmas Spirit
1. Watch your favourite Christmas movies – You might even get to see that heart-warming TV department store advert during the breaks too! Have you seen ours?
2. Count down the days – Make an advent calendar to give yourself a special treat each day. It could be a chocolate, a beer, or your favourite Ringtons biscuit.
3. Bake – Fill the house with merry smells by making mince pies, Christmas cake or the Christmas pudding.
4. Put up the Christmas tree and decorations – The more tinsel and sparkle the better!
5. Drink Christmas beverages – Relax with a mulled wine, Advocaat or a warm mug of Ringtons Christmas Spice Loose Tea.
6. Visit a German market – The hustle and bustle and smell of gluhwein and bratwurst will get you feeling festive.
7. Wear a Christmas jumper – Cute, classic or funny, you’ll be sure to raise a smile and help spread the Christmas cheer!
8. Shop – Buy something special for the ones you love. If you’re stuck for ideas you can’t go wrong with a Christmas gift from Ringtons.
9. Listen to Christmas songs – Put on your favourite Christmas album, turn the volume up and have a good old singalong!
10. Wrap up presents and write out cards – Those festive scenes and the thought of your loved ones opening their gifts will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
11. Take a tour of decorated houses – Some people go all out, lighting up their houses and gardens with inflatable Santas, lit up snowmen and flashing lights. Show your appreciation by leaving a donation in their charity collection box if they have one.
12. Enjoy a party – Whether it’s with your friends, family or work colleagues, wear a silly hat, pull crackers and tell bad jokes. It’s all part of the fun.